- The Kitchn: Garlic herb steak and potatoes.
- Averie Cooks: No-bake Tiramisu.
- Seasons and Suppers: Herb Focaccia rolls.
- Apartment Therapy: 30 home-refreshing ideas.
- Cookies and Cups: Melt in your mouth chicken.
Friday, May 18, 2018
Has anyone else tried the Kristin Ess haircare line at Target? I picked up this travel set when it was on sale after Christmas, and I keep meaning to try out the rest of the products sometime soon. The Signature shampoo and conditioner that I tried out was lightweight and didn't feel like it was weighing my hair down. The rose gold temporary tint spray sounds awesome and looks really fun on social media posts I've seen, but unfortunately I wouldn't get anything out of that with my dark hair.
On a more superficial note, I love the packaging of her products, especially the soft matte feel of the bottles and tubes. That might sound totally random, but seriously - go check them out on your next Target trip. I always love trying out new hair products, and the "Spend $20, get a $5 Target gift card" deal on beauty products this week might be just the incentive I need. :o)
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- I Heart Naptime: Double chocolate chip pudding cookies.
- Cookies and Cups: Sprinkle refrigerator cookies.
- Oh Sweet Basil: Shortcut chicken Parmesan.
- Crazy for Crust: Unicorn cupcakes.
- Serious Eats: Lettuce wraps with sweet-spicy chicken meatballs.
Like many Target fans, I love checking out the seasonal section whenever the new setup is completed - there's always so much new and fun things to look at! On a recent visit, I saw that there were a lot of summer pool/BBQ related items in tons of cute designs. Whether you "need" new summer items or not, I suggest checking out this section on your next trip to Target, haha!
BBQ themed food containers - I believe these were a set of 3 nesting bowls, each with a different BBQ design.
Lots of cute beach towels, like this pink ice cream cone design - perfect for the beach or pool!