Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Love, Love, Love: Rita's Mango Water Ice

mmm... Frosty Deliciousness.

I've been severely lacking in my Rita's Water Ice intake since moving to this area, since I never seemed to come across any around here; compare this to NJ, where water ice shops in general seem to be abundant.

However, a quick online search yielded a Rita's Water Ice not too far from my work- huzzah! My favorite flavor is Mango for sure- I've tried a few other flavors but those always taste a little "off" for me.

It might seem a little excessive for me to buy the quart-sized tub shown above; however, it's a cost-effective and deeeeeeelicious way to have Rita's basically whenever I feel like having it at home. If you want to switch it up a bit they will do 1/2 and 1/2 of 2 flavors- halfway through the tub, it's like buying a new container of water ice, sweeeeeet.

Sidenote: The Vanilla Custard is also omgamaaaazing if you're more in a creamy sweets mood.

Rita's Water Ice
http://www.ritasice.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment