Monday, August 24, 2009

Birthday Perks

I sign up for a lot of things- e-mail lists, catalogs, free club memberships to stores I like. One of the perks is receiving birthday "gifts" from all the places I signed up for, and this year was no exception. Just to show what you can essentially get for free just for signing up, I compiled a list of the coupons that I got this year for my birthday:







In addition to birthday coupons, many of these stores will offer coupons and discounts sporadically throughout the year, so it's a good deal in general, assuming you go to/like the places.


Tip: If you don't want your everyday/regular e-mail being bombarded with newsletters and announcements, just sign up for a separate free e-mail account like I do. Then every time you sign up for something new, just use that one e-mail address. It makes these e-mails much easier to manage, and it doesn't get in the way of my real e-mailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment