Thursday, September 24, 2009

Love, Love, Love: Cheap JAP Blog

I tend to spend money on really random, mostly useless things (like all the snack food reviews I've done here), but when it comes to clothing, I like to think that I'm pretty good at spending wisely on clothing, relatively speaking.  I use coupons a lot, am pretty clear about what I like/what I think looks good on me, and generally wait to buy stuff on sale more often than not.

The Cheap JAP blog encompasses smart shopping, but with 298374982374923749823749832 times more intensity than what I've been doing in terms of clothes shopping.  I love her overall style and attention to detail when it comes to purchasing clothing.  This isn't just a blog about thrift store shopping- it has tons of great tips and advice on making every purchase worthwhile and fun!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment