Thursday, September 17, 2009

Recipe: Martha Stewart's Cookies and Cream Cheesecake

Mise en place.

A was nice enough to send me a copy of Martha Stewart Cupcakes for my birthday, and I was excited to try out a recipe from there. These cheesecakes looked easy and tasty- I think I was definitely looking for an excuse to buy a package of Oreo's anyway, haha. As you can see from the photo above, it really doesn't require too many ingredients, which is a plus.

You can find the recipe online if you Google Martha Stewart Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes, since I am too lazy to transcribe it all here. It's a straightforward recipe and probably the only thing you'd have to think ahead for is if something needs to be at room temperature before adding it.


One flipped upside down so you can see the bottoms.


These turned out really cute- if you use a light-colored paper liner you can see the full Oreo on the bottom. Or, if you wanted to remove the paper liners, they could look like mini cakes topped with Oreos which is also cute. I think they were a little salty so I may add less salt next time. Otherwise, an easy and yummy recipe for portion-controlled cheesecakes!

Thanks A for a fabulous birthday present!

1 comment: