Friday, May 28, 2010

Japanarama Review: Veggie-Fruit Juice Kit Kat

 

This Kit Kat definitely falls into the "WTF" category for a snack, that's for sure.  This one is based on a veggie-fruit juice made by Ito En in Japan.  Pretty much like a V-8, but based on carrots and apples vs. tomato juice.  

The good thing about all these Japan-only flavored Kit Kats is that they're relatively small (smaller than Kit Kats here at least), so when one's a Miss, I don't feel so bad about not finishing it.  You can probably tell where this review is going...

Bleecccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I knew it was a bad sign when the Kit Kats smelled like fruit-flavored cough syrup mixed with white chocolate.  Then I ate a bite, and it was just soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, haha.  It's not even that I don't like veggie juices (granted, I don't LOVE them)- I've had this Japanese veggie juice before, and it's really not half bad.  This Kit Kat, however, definitely falls into the "try it ONCE" file for me.   And now that I have, I don't feel so bad that I threw out the remaining 3/4 of this container, haha.  Not that the majority of you would come across this particular Kit Kat, but if so- STAY AWAY! :o)

7 comments:

  1. Ick!
    Funny review, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek. Sounds cool but super weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gross!

    Check out my food blog:

    http://myfavoritefood-oreos.blogspot.com/

    BTW it is n't all about oreos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @CC: Haha, thanks!

    @Ilana: Yeah, be glad I didn't offer this to you, haha.

    @Swtest2Lips: Yeah that's pretty much the same reasoning I had when I bought it.

    @Jacob: Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like something we'd want to torture kids with. =\

    ReplyDelete