Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sunsilk Styling Creme

 

Thank you, nameless magazine/sponsor, for sending me a prize of this bottle of Sunsilk Styling Creme!  I'm totally not being snarky- the package came with nothing else inside so I have no idea which magazine/online contest I won to get it, haha.  I've tried Sunsilk products before, and I always love the smell of them.  Something about it screams SUMMER to me in the best way possible.  I've been using this product at night on damp hair after showering, and it does a good job of detangling and smoothing out my hair, without weighing it down.  It's a nice pump mechanism that distributes a small amount at one time, so this is good for all hair lengths.  I usually average about 4 pumps per use, in case you were wondering, ha.  I haven't tried blowdrying/flat ironing immediately after using it (which, I think is what it's meant for, haha), but I imagine it would work well for heat protection also.

No comments:

Post a Comment