Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ga-Ga-Ooh-La-La

Today is officially LADY GAGA IN DC DAY, woooooooooooooooo!!  I cannot wait to see her tonight and see if she does anything different from the NYC show that I saw back in July.  Although, let's be honest, even if the show is exactly the same, it will still be AMAZING, haha! 

I'll be playing Lady Gaga songs all day to prepare for the show tonight, and I encourage you all to do the same :o)  Feel free to leave a comment with your favorite Lady Gaga song, it'd be fun to see what song(s) are the most popular.  Personally, my top of the top (cus they're all good, let's be honest) are: Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Beautiful Dirty Rich. 

4 comments:

  1. I am no Lady Gaga superfan, and I admit (please don't hate me) that I only decided I liked her when the Glee Gaga episode aired. If my opinion still counts, I love Bad Romance and Alejandro (because it kinda sounds like "All That She Wants" at the beginning). Can we still be friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOO! I would say Bad Romance and that "Teeth" song... I'm slightly obsessed with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was the concert?! I'd have to say it's a toss between Poker Face and Bad Romance for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Meppers: Hmmm yeah might want to work on your Lady Gaga devotions a little more, ha.

    @Shannon: Do you love it for its possible Vampire connections? Haha

    @SNC: The concert was great! And those two songs are fantastic live!!

    ReplyDelete