Friday, February 10, 2012

Madden Girl Twista Flat



As you may know, I am a huge fan of heels, especially crazy platform heels.  But sometimes, flat shoes are good to have, haha.  I got these Madden Girl Twista flats at DSW because I thought they were cute and different from my normal neutral colored shoes.  I like how the bow and the little pop of red on the front add a fun little detail to an otherwise nude flat.  I highly recommend these comfortable flats for anyone that is looking for a new pair of spring shoes!

4 comments:

  1. super duper cute! althhough not sure how they'll look in my size ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check them out next time you're in DSW!

      Delete
  2. Love these! Super cute & perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! Really love the contrasting colors. :D My brain says "yes" but my wallet says "nooo"...lol. I just bought a pair of flats so I'll have to be good for a while. :P

    (Thank you, K :)

    ReplyDelete