Thursday, April 7, 2011

Georgetown Cupcake - Free DC Cupcakes S'Mores Cupcake



Helllllllooooooooooooooooo, S'mores.

This might possibly be one of my favorite new flavors at Georgetown Cupcake, forreallllllllllllll.  It's a chocolate cake with fudge core, fluffy frosting, fudge, toasted mini marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs.  SO SO SO good.  I don't care if you don't even think you like s'mores, EAT THIS CUPCAKE.  I especially like the torched marshmallows and the graham cracker crumbs- great additions to an already tasty cupcake!  I've had this cupcake a few times now, and I really don't see myself getting sick of it anytime soon. So good!

Unfortunately this has only been available as a free secret daily flavor and not a regular menu item, but I really really really really really (are you listening, Georgetown Cupcake?) really really hope they put it on their regular menu soon! 

6 comments:

  1. Ah! Hope I will be able to try it when I'm visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please find a GF version of that EXACT cupcake - Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez, that looks GOOD.

    (Yes, a pork belly slider! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ashley: Woo!

    @Shannon: You should try marshmallows on the GF Lava Fudge!

    @SNC: So good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it sounds so good!!! I'm getting Georgetown cupcakes 4 my b-day, so I hope they have it on the menu by then. It's in June, so it's the perfect cupcake!!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the cupcakes when you get them!

      Delete