Monday, May 23, 2011

Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal



Ok, first things first.  The wording on this new cereal is, well, fantastic for anyone with the maturity level of a 13-year old boy.  I mean c'mon - "Crunchy Nut"? "Nuts in every bite"? You're killing me, Kellogg's, haha!

Immature chuckling aside, I had a coupon to try this new cereal out for free, so I figured I might as well.  From the way it looked on the box, it seemed like it would be similar to Honey Bunches of Oats, which I've had before and enjoyed. 

This cereal is more or less like Honey Bunches of Oats, from the sweet honey flavor to the little pieces of nuts scattered throughout.  The flakes held up pretty well when soaked in milk, and I also enjoyed this cereal mixed in with Greek yogurt as well. 

I'm not sure that I would buy this cereal at full price (has anyone else noticed how friggin' expensive cereals are??), but if I had a coupon, I would pick it up next time I was out of cereal at home :o)



 


Side note: apparently this cereal comes in two types - Golden Honey Nut Flakes and Roasted Nut and Honey ring (like Cheerios).  I'm not sure how different these really taste, but I guess if you're on Team Flake or Team Ring, we can all be happy :o)

1 comment:

  1. I am not a cereal eater, but the first time I tried this cereal I was hooked. But there was only one problem I went to 3 stores in one day just to find this ceral and could not find it. I live in the 93455 area code do you think you could help find this stuff! It is really, really good.

    ReplyDelete