Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Seattle - Fumie's Gold


I always love trying out new places, and being that I've just recently started visiting Seattle, there are TONS of places to check out!

My mom had recommended that we try some desserts from Fumie's Gold, a teeny-tiny little shop across the street from a park in Bellevue.  There were a handful of items available, so we got three to share.  On the top left is a cream puff (shu cream in Japanese), in the middle is a Mont Blanc, and on the top right is a matcha roll cake.

Everything was delicious!  They were very similar to pastries I've had in Japan before, which is pretty impressive.  They were just sweet enough to be a dessert but without feeling like it's just a bunch of sugar.  Mont Blancs aren't super popular in my area (as far as I know) so it was really nice to enjoy a tasty rendition of one.  I can't wait to come back and try more of their desserts!


Fumie's Gold
10045 NE 1st St
Ste CU2

(between N 100th Ave & N 102nd Ave)
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425) 223-5893

2 comments:

  1. they look exactly like those in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KandS: Japanese sweets are soooooooo good, aren't they??

    ReplyDelete