Thursday, December 8, 2011

Treats from Kirbie's Cravings



If you read my daily Lunchtime Links, you will know that Kirbie's Cravings is one of my favorite baking blogs- she makes SO much stuff that looks and sounds fantastic!

A while back I had mailed her a few new Japanese Kit Kats (posts on those two coming soon) because she was interested in the flavors.  Soon after that, I received a surprise thank you package from her, which you can see above :o)  It included some new-to-me Kit Kats which I was really excited about: Tiramisu and Custard Purin (pudding/flan basically), woo!




In addition to the Kit Kats, she also sent me a bunch of homemade pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!  These were soft and super delicious.  Thank you for the great surprise package!!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Such a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so nervous about the cookies. It was the first time I've ever sent cookies. I kept debating what cookie recipe would hold up better. I hope they tasted alright. Thanks again for those kit kats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kirbie: Thanks again for the package!

    ReplyDelete