Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bethenny's Skinnygirl White Cranberry Cosmo

 


As most of my friends know, I am a huge fan of Bethenny Frankel.  I've liked all of her shows, her books, and her whole brand in general.  Anyone that is a fan of hers will also know that the Skinnygirl brand is currently a big part of Bethenny's empire, with ready-to-serve margaritas, sangria, and most recently wine.  

So, it will surprise no one that I was very happy to receive a free bottle of the new Skinnygirl White Cranberry Cosmo! I figured this was a good time to blog about this, since the new season of Bethenny Ever After started last night on Bravo!

I brought over the bottle of Skinnygirl White Cranberry Cosmo to my friend S's apartment to try it out.  After a delicious lunch at Shake Shack, we sat and chatted while pouring out some of this Skinnygirl drink.  

The first thought I had was being pleasantly surprised by the smell- I was expecting a strong vodka smell, but it definitely smelled primarily of cranberries.  A few sips in, we both found this to be a refreshing and easy to drink beverage.  I started thinking of scenarios where a light cocktail like this would be good: Brunches, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, summer BBQs, etc.  Adding some frozen fruit would add some splashes of color and flavor that I think would go well with this drink as well!  Finally, at less than 100 calories per 4oz. serving, it's a nice light option among all of the other sugary and heavy drinks :o) I'm glad I got to try it out and will definitely buy it for a party in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment