Friday, March 2, 2012

Family Guy - Peanut Butter Jelly Time



I can say with complete certainty that this prize was the highlight of my day, haha.

I recently had a work meeting at Dave & Buster's, and collected a fair amount of tickets/points throughout our day there.  I honestly couldn't find anything else that I wanted (it's about 99% kid-oriented prizes, haha) and I kept seeing this doll and cracking up just from seeing it.  And now it resides on my living room couch, haha.


For those of you that are wondering why this doll has any significant meaning whatsoever, this is Brian Griffin, the dog from Family Guy, in a banana costume.  In the episode titled "The Courtship of Stewie's Father", Brian dresses up in a banana costume to cheer up Peter, to the tune of the random but crazy popular internet video "Peanut Butter Jelly Time".  It's definitely worth You Tube-ing because it's pretty hilarious :o)

1 comment:

  1. Haha...love it! I haven't seen that ep yet. YouTube here I come! ;D

    ReplyDelete