Monday, June 18, 2012

Sprinkles - Flourless Chocolate Cupcake



It's always a fun day when I happen to be in Georgetown when Sprinkles is offering their daily free cupcake!  They are a bit trickier than Georgetown Cupcake in that it's not posted at the beginning of the day - both Sprinkles and Sprinkles DC accounts on Facebook and Twitter post at various times in the day.

This one is the flourless chocolate cupcake - and no, I did not specifically ask for the holiday one, in case you were curious, haha.  It was a moist, dense chocolate cake with what I believe is a vanilla glaze on top, although that can't be confirmed via their website.  I'm a big fan of flourless chocolate cake, so this was delicious and I really enjoyed it - a glass of milk was necessary with this level of richness!

2 comments: