Monday, August 27, 2012

M&Ms Salty & Sweet Snack Mix


Most of the time when I hear about a new snack that's out on the market, I have to try it right away (hello, Birthday Cake Oreos?)  The M&M's snack mixes were no exception, since I'm a huge fan of the salty/sweet combinations.  Luckily for me, these happened to be on sale at CVS at the same time I had a coupon for it, woo!




This particular type of snack mix included roasted peanuts, pretzels, mini chocolate chip cookies, and regular milk chocolate M&Ms.  First things first- YES I am aware that one could make this mix at home by buying the ingredients separately, nothing too complicated here.  However, I will say that this cost me less than $1 which I am pretty certain would be less than buying all of the components separately, especially considering I wouldn't be eating this for an extended period of time, haha.  A good handful with the right ratio of salty and sweet components was quite tasty, and I could see this as being a good road trip or house party snack option. 

One disappointing feature was the abundance of pretzels long after the other components were gone - so if you're a huge fan of mini hard pretzels, you'll be delighted, haha.  I would not buy this at full price in the future, but if it's on sale I'd like to give the other bags a try (except the one with raisins, UGH). 

No comments:

Post a Comment