Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Shake Shack - Jefferson's Jam Concrete



I had my initial doubts about this special Jefferson's Jam concrete at Shake Shack, because I typically don't like any type of fruit jelly/jam/preserve/cream and fruit mix scenario, such as this one clearly indicated in the sign above.  However, I figured I might as well try it out because I like everything else about the components listed.




Well, luckily (for me), there wasn't a huge strawberry preserve presence in this specific cup of ice cream.  The peanut butter sauce was a rich and delicious addition to the vanilla custard, and I like the little chunks of graham crackers as well.  As you can see there was a pocket of strawberry on the left side, but I didn't really detect too much strawberry otherwise.  So, if you're getting this specifically for the strawberry preserves, you may or may not be disappointed depending on who is making this for you.  I'm glad I tried this though, it's a cute name and a fun flavor combination for people of all ages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment