Monday, October 28, 2013

Graffiato - Fall Dishes

My friend M and I tried out some great fall dishes at Graffiato recently - I always love when restaurants come out with new seasonal items to keep things fresh and interesting. 




Here we have the Dirty South pizza, which consists of Brussels sprouts, braised pork, sweet potato, maple, and chili.  I loved all of the components of this pizza, although for me the maple made it just a touch too far on the sweet spectrum, on certain bites that I took.  Overall though I thought this was delicious and a great way to eat some vegetables, haha. 




For dessert, we also split the Pumpkin Bread Pudding with cinnamon gelato and caramel.  I am honestly not a huge bread pudding fan because it's usually too soft and mushy for me, but as you can see this bread pudding was much sturdier in texture without losing any of its moistness.  The pumpkin flavor was delicious and not too overbearing, especially when eaten with the cinnamon gelato.  If you're a fan of fall flavors like I am, definitely check out these items at Graffiato soon! 


2 comments:

  1. I loved both! The pizza was so out there, I wasn't sure...but I trust you so I tried it. :)

    ReplyDelete