Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pillsbury Pumpkin Cookies



Oh, Pillsbury Doughboy, you always know how to exploit holiday flavors in the best way possible.  As soon as I saw this pack of pumpkin cookies, I grabbed it as fast as you might imagine I would with pumpkin foods.  Of course, it helped that I had a coupon for a free Pillsbury cookie item that I had to use, so that was an extra bonus!

These cookies are pretty big compared to some of the other Pillsbury refrigerated cookies, and studded with cream cheese flavored chips. Yes, cream cheese flavored chips.  But hey, we're already talking about refrigerated orange cookies, let's not get too hung up on cream cheese flavor, shall we?  The smell of pumpkin spice was delicious even before I opened the oven to take the finished cookies out.  The cookies actually weren't as overwhelmingly sweet as I imagined they would be, and were pretty darn delicious with the chips studded throughout the cookie.  Anyone that's a fan of pumpkin will love these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment