Thursday, November 7, 2013

Apple Cinnamon Muffins



I'll admit that I am not the first to jump at fruit-based baked goods; I can't quite put my finger on it but I like them separately, and not mixed together.  And yes, that means that I don't like about 99% of pies, haha.  Even so, when I saw Table for Two's blog post about Weelicious' apple cinnamon muffins, I thought they sounded like a great way to use up some of my apple haul from a recent apple picking trip.  

For my version, I didn't have any whole-wheat flour at home so I used all white flour, and used a mix of apples (I can't remember which varieties I picked, haha). These muffins turned out great, and were a delicious fall snack.  Everyone at work really liked them, and they had just the right amount of sweetness in them.  Weelicious' recipes are predominantly for children, but I think anyone that loves apple baked goods will enjoy this recipe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment