Friday, November 1, 2013

Japanese Kit Kat - Pumpkin Purin



A big "Thank You!" to my friend L for sending me a fun package from her trip to Bali/Tokyo, including these Japanese Pumpkin Purin Kit Kats! Purin is the Japanese word for creme caramel, or flan as some people might know it.  

I think we all know where this review is headed, considering my love of pumpkin sweets and love of the regular Japanese Purin Kit Kat. This had a great pumpkin cream smell right when I opened the wrapper, and tasted very sweet and delicious.  Speaking of the wrapper, I loved the festive illustration, including the kabocha (Japanese pumpkin) with purin inside (on the bottom left), and a somewhat sad expression on its face, haha. Thanks again to L for sending me the lovely package! 

No comments:

Post a Comment