Monday, December 23, 2013

See's Candies



I was recently offered a chance to check out the See's Candies store to try some of their holiday items.  I opted to receive a $5 gift card so I could pick out the items that I wanted, and got the following treats:

- Dark Chocolate with Almonds bar
- Peanut Brittle bar
- Scotchmallow tree (regular Scotchmallows are here)

These three items were just over $5, and make great additions to Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers for anyone that's a fan of chocolate/sweets. This was my first time trying a Scotchmallow, and OMG it is delicious! I wish I had tried these before because they're pretty much amazing, and the cute Christmas tree shape just makes them all the more festive this time of year. The caramel, honey marshmallow, and dark chocolate combination is SO good.  If you're in a mall this time of year, chances are you will pass by the See's candy kiosk, so be sure to check out what they have before they're gone again after the holidays!

Note: I was given the chance to receive samples of See's holiday candies or a $5 gift card to go get my own selection, but not otherwise compensated or required to write a review about what I got. But seriously, those Scotchmallows are amazing so you should totally go buy some. 



No comments:

Post a Comment