Friday, December 13, 2013

Shake Shack - Cranberry Almond Custard



The holiday-themed custards have come to Shake Shack in full force, and of course I wanted to try all of them out, haha.  I actually hadn't planned on getting this Cranberry Almond custard but since I was already there for dinner, I figured I might as well.

This review should probably be prefaced by the fact that while I like almonds on their own, I really don't like almond-flavored things, such as marzipan, almond cookies, or almond paste.  Unfortunately, that's exactly what this tasted like, a big cup of cold almond paste.  The dots of cranberries were nice and made this look festive as well, but couldn't save my personal feelings about almond foods, haha.  

If you're a fan of marzipan/almond cookies/almond paste though, you will no doubt love this custard, so feel free to have some on my behalf too, haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment