Friday, May 23, 2014

Shake Shack - Memorial Day Weekend Specials

I always love when Shake Shack has holiday-specific specials on their menu, and this upcoming weekend is one of their big ones!

Friday, May 23rd through Monday, May 26th: the epic Shack Corn Dog (Vienna all-beef hot dog dipped in Shack-made corn batter, cooked golden brown and served with Rick’s Picks sweet corn relish; $4.50) and Pecan Pie Oh My Concrete (vanilla frozen custard blended with a slice of delicious pecan pie from a local bakery in each Shack’s hood; Single: $4.25/Double: $6.50). - Shake Shack Website

I LOVE Shake Shack's corn dog so I will have to try to get over there sometime this weekend to snag one again; I also love that each location makes an effort to work with other local vendors, like this Pecan Pie concrete!

I hope everyone has a great long weekend if you have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment