Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Co Co Sala - Dessert for Dinner

My friend R and I recently enjoyed a great Dessert for Dinner at Co Co. Sala, which they had as a special for a week in July.  If all of the pretty dishes weren't enough, the Dessert for Dinner set was only $22.00!  And yes, it really was a multi-course meal consisting of pretty much all desserts - well except the cheese course, haha.

I of course loved all of the chocolate courses, but I appreciated the sorbet and cheese to switch up the flavors a bit.  As always it was a delicious night of food at Co Co. Sala, and I hope they do specials like this again!



AMUSE SUCRE
CHURROS



SOME MORE CO CO.
chocolate crème brulee / toasted marshmallow / graham crumble /
chocolate brownie / chocolate malted shooter




INTERMEZZO
SORBET OF THE DAY




FROMAGE
FOUR CHEESE FRITTERS
gruyère, parmigiano reggiano, roquefort, & cheddar / 
 chipotle chocolate tomato cream sauce




PETIT FOURS
CHEF'S SELECTION

2 comments: