Thursday, August 20, 2015

Georgetown Cupcake - Raspberry Peach Cupcake




One of the special August flavors at Georgetown Cupcake is the Raspberry Peach cupcake, which I thought that I had already had before.   Once I read the current description on their website though, I wasn't sure that this was the same one that I had tried before, so of course I had to get it again, haha.

This current Raspberry Peach cupcake is a Classic Madagascar Bourbon vanilla cupcake baked with fresh peaches and raspberries, topped with a vanilla buttercream frosting and peach fondant flower.  The peach and raspberry pieces in the cake make this really pretty, with big dots of orange and pink scattered throughout the cake.  The frosting went perfectly with the fruit based cake, and overall it's a great seasonal flavor for celebrating summer.  If you're a fan of fruit-based baked goods then I'm sure you will enjoy it even more than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment