Thursday, September 17, 2015

French Fry Goodies


It's not quite Friday, but I wanted to share some fun fry-day products that I've come across recently, haha!  I'm not really sure why but I feel like I've seen a number of fry-related products lately, which is all the more ironic considering I don't eat French fries.  Not because I don't like them, mind you, but more because I love them too much and I'm trying to exert some self control with at least one vice.




I saw this shirt at Forever 21, and I thought it was awesome -it also reminded me of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, haha.  But then I realized that I don't really have anywhere that I could (or should?) wear this.





On the other hand, I could DEFINITELY use this insulated lunch bag for my work lunches! I spotted this bag at Target, and found out at the register that it was even cheaper than the marked clearance price - always a fun surprise!  This bag was under $3 and will make my work lunches all the more fun to bring in to the office.  At my store, there were also Chipwich and Burger versions as well, which are also super cute!

1 comment:

  1. I love the puns - fry-day... still laughing... Good Dad joke ;)

    ReplyDelete