Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Latte M&Ms



It was only a matter of time before these would come into the world, haha.  There have been Pumpkin Spice M&Ms before, but these are specifically Pumpkin Spice Latte flavored - no doubt that other companies are catching on to the wild frenzy of the seasonal Starbucks drink.   I found these at Target by the cash registers,  and not in the regular candy aisle with the rest of the M&Ms.  The M&Ms are a bigger version of the regular round M&Ms, but not quite the egg shape of the peanut M&M.  

I have to say, these are pretty tasty! The smell definitely reminds me of instant coffee granules - which I use quite often when baking brownies, so it's a familiar scent to me.  That addition of coffee definitely helps to add some layers of flavor, compared to the previous Pumpkin Spice M&Ms.  As I've found with other limited edition flavors, the "special" flavor can get a little overwhelming after a while, so I would recommend snacking on these in smaller doses than you would regular M&Ms, haha.  Overall I'm pretty impressed by these, and anyone that also loves Pumpkin Spice Lattes should give these a try!  

No comments:

Post a Comment