Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Shake Shack - Corn Dog + Banana Pudding Custard




Labor Day weekend often feels like the unofficial end of summer, and for Shake Shack fans it means the last chance to get a Shack corn dog for the year, haha.  I was in the vicinity of one over Labor Day weekend, so of course I had to pop in for lunch.  

As usual, the corn dog was golden brown and crispy on the outside, with a delicious hot dog inside.  I LOVE their batter because it's always so crunchy on the outside! Along with the Shack corn dog, I got a cup of that week's custard - Banana Pudding.  I'll be honest, it looked and tasted mostly like their vanilla custard; but there was a strong banana flavor that would come out after a few bites.  It was a decadently creamy treat, and went perfectly with the Shack corn dog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment