Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Starbucks - Toasted Graham Latte




I know this doesn't look like much, but it's the best I could do in the mall Starbucks when I don't get whipped cream or anything fancy on my drinks, haha. This is the new Toasted Graham Latte at Starbucks, and the official description is "Graham and sweet cream meet steamed milk and our signature espresso, then are finished off with a sprinkling of cinnamon graham crumbles for a less sweet perfect treat."

Now, I also got this Toasted Graham Latte with soy milk, so there may be a little variation in the taste compared to regular milk, but I liked the flavor of this latte a lot!  I found the first few sips to be the most enjoyable - maybe because of the cinnamon on top?  Eventually, it started to taste just like a regular soy latte to me.  However I liked the warm hint of graham cracker flavor, especially because graham crackers always remind me of s'mores, haha.  I feel like this is certainly sweet but has a more subtle flavor overall than the other fall/holiday flavors, so it's worth trying out if you are at all interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment