Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Georgetown Cupcake - Chocolate Eggnog Fudge + Reindeer Munch Crunch Cupcakes



Back in December, I had a chance to get one of the new holiday flavors at Georgetown Cupcake - Reindeer Munch Crunch - and a free secret flavor that was holiday themed, the Chocolate Eggnog Fudge.

The Chocolate Eggnog Fudge cupcake is the Chocolate Eggnog cupcake with a delicious fudge core, and the Reindeer Munch Crunch cupcake is a "Valrhona chocolate cupcake with a peppermint chocolate ganache center, frosted with Callebaut white chocolate peppermint buttercream frosting, and topped with crushed peppermint and a drizzle of peppermint chocolate ganache".  I am admittedly not a huge fan of eggnog or peppermint flavors, so these won't be in my top 5 anytime soon.  However, I will say that the flavors were true to the descriptions, and anyone that is a fan of eggnog or peppermint would love these! I loved the extra little details like the nutmeg and the crushed peppermint, which made these very festive.  I can't wait to see the holiday cupcakes that they bring out this year! 

1 comment:

  1. Good post - I'd love to see what your top 5 flavors are!

    ReplyDelete