Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Hello Kitty Cafe Truck - Bethesda


A few weeks ago I met up with my friend L to check out the Hello Kitty Cafe truck's pop-up shop event in Bethesda - along with about a million other Hello Kitty fans, haha.  The line moved pretty slowly but I am generally OK with lines (v. Japanese of me, ha), and it was fun to see all the different Hello Kitty outfits people were wearing in line.  


 



Below are the items that I got:
- T-shirt (for a friend that couldn't make it)
- Mug
- Free button and sticker from the event
- Frosted cookie set


I am SO happy I got the mug - it is super cute and even has a little Hello Kitty doughnut that you can see when you finish your drink.  I hope more Hello Kitty events come to this area in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment