Monday, September 26, 2016

Trader Joe's Petite Pumpkin Spice Cookies




I'm not sure if these are totally new, but as far as I know I have not seen these cookies at Trader Joe's in past fall seasons so they are new to me! I love checking out the fall pumpkin items that Trader Joe's comes out with every year, and these sounded really delicious right off the bat.  The cookies indeed are petite sized, smaller than an Oreo cookie but not quite miniature sized.  They are coated in a pale orange and white yogurt with sprinkles all over them.  I loved these cookies - they actually reminded me of the frosted gingerbread cookies from Trader Joe's over the holidays, with a stronger pumpkin spice addition.  They're the perfect little cookies to nibble on with tea or a Pumpkin Spice Latte - haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment