Thursday, November 2, 2017

Shake Shack Boston - Back Bay Blend Concrete


On a recent trip to Boston to visit friends, I had the chance to pop into Shake Shack to see what concretes they have at this location!  They all sounded great but I decided on the Back Bay Blend because you can never go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter.






I love that there's a tornado of sprinkles in the middle of the cup, haha.   This was a super rich and delicious cup of custard for anyone that loves chocolate!  The peanut butter sauce gets a little lost since I think it gets completely blended in, but the combination of all the ingredients was great, especially the texture from both the sprinkles and toffee pieces.  I was very happy to get to go to another Shake Shack location that I hadn't been to before!

No comments:

Post a Comment