Friday, May 18, 2018

Kristin Ess at Target


Has anyone else tried the Kristin Ess haircare line at Target?  I picked up this travel set when it was on sale after Christmas, and I keep meaning to try out the rest of the products sometime soon.  The Signature shampoo and conditioner that I tried out was lightweight and didn't feel like it was weighing my hair down.  The rose gold temporary tint spray sounds awesome and looks really fun on social media posts I've seen, but unfortunately I wouldn't get anything out of that with my dark hair. 

On a more superficial note, I love the packaging of her products, especially the soft matte feel of the bottles and tubes.  That might sound totally random, but seriously - go check them out on your next Target trip.  I always love trying out new hair products, and the "Spend $20, get a $5 Target gift card" deal on beauty products this week might be just the incentive I need. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment